- Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data do we process and for how long?
Pensión Aida will treat:
- The personal data provided during registration, in general; identification, personal characteristics, and electronic contact, in particular;
- The data authorized in case of registration through the login of social networks;
- Data derived from the commercial relationship with Pensión Aida, that is, those from the use of the different Services;
- Where appropriate, those provided in the purchasing or contracting process, in general; those obtained from the use of the card (payment method and/or loyalty), as well as the purchases associated with it and data to make/authorize payment and invoice products and services, in particular;
- Those resulting from computer processes (browsing habits or use of the MEDIA AND/OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT), IP address and information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Those that Pensión Aida can infer from legally obtained data. Pensión Aida will process and store the data while the user is active in the MEDIA AND/OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT and is a client, as well as during the limitation period of legal obligations, which could arise from possible responsibilities related to the treatment of client data.
- What does the User consent to when providing their data?
Pensión Aida, owner of the medium and/or digital environment, will store in a file the necessary personal data, listed in the preceding section, in order to:
- Provide the service demanded by the user and offered by the MEDIA AND/OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT, its maintenance and improvement, based on studies, profiling, segmentation of its data and/or crosses with other files that are the responsibility of Pensión Aida.
- Offer promotions linked to the condition of Client, through electronic means of communication or not, referring to products or services of the sector where it develops its activity (loyalty, food, home, textiles, insurance, loans, opticians, real estate, telecommunications, technology, computing, fuels, consumption, sports, leisure, free time, tourism, aesthetics, perfumery and means of payment)
The user can oppose the processing of their data for promotional purposes and the receipt of this type of mailing, in the registration process or at a later time, following the procedure for the exercise of rights described in section 4.
- Facilitate the registration process in the MEDIA AND/OR DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT, through different channels. Pensión Aida, to carry out the registration, may develop a process that makes it possible to take advantage of the User’s already existing data in other files of Pensión Aida and that are useful for registering; In this case, the User will be duly informed, to obtain their consent.
- Is the data communicated to third parties?
A.Public Administration, Courts and Tribunals
If government authorities, such as state security forces, Judges and/or Courts, request or require information or if it is necessary to present it to comply with any Law, Pensión Aida will communicate to said third parties the data that they formally request.
- How can the client exercise their rights of revocation, access, deletion, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability?
Any client may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, revoke their consent, oppose their treatment, limit it and/or request the portability of their data, through email@example.com; by contacting Customer Service (943 327 800) https://www.aidapension.com/contacto or by writing to the DPO Team of Pensión Aida, Calle Iztueta 9, 20001 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain.
- Information Security and Confidentiality Measures.
Pensión Aida has adopted the appropriate security measures in its facilities, systems and files. It has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the client, thus ensuring its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
- Cookies policy
Pensión Aida scrupulously complies with the laws applicable to the protection of data and the privacy of users. To this end, it reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the conditions of this Data Protection Policy to adapt it to any regulatory change or to any modification in the presentation and configuration of the Portal.